Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hackers, Crackers and Rednecks

This morning I was just doing some reading about Citizenship. Not just any kind of Citizenship, but the Citizenship to give all African Americans Dual-Citizenship in Africa.

I remember added my Signature  to a site like this years ago and just wanted to take a look and see how far this was going. I wanted to add my name smile_omg.

Ok I click on the link and this is what I see,"APRIL 2008 -- WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS SITE GOING DOWN. IT'S A CONSTANT BATTLE AGAINST SPAMMERS AND HACKERS. WE HOPE TO BE ONLINE SOON. IT'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF WORK. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. "

WTH? OK now this is too much. We are tired of hearing " go back to Africa", now that some of us want too, they are trying to STOP us????smile_whatchutalkingabout.

Just leave the websites alone. I'm wanting to shout this out to all the crackbabies who do this online. Let us go back to Africa !!!!!!

The Petition to Support Dual Citizenship for Black Americans In Africa

23118330

 

Share this post :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post